Search This Blog

Wednesday 7 April 2010

One, Two, Freddy`s Coming For You!

I`m not a massive fan of the remake and have been mightily peeved over the last few years when all the great horror movies of the 70`s and 80`s have been given the Hollywood veneer and whored out to a whole new audience who would never get the original so they need to be given a watered down version!
It makes me mad I tell thee!!
The last couple of years and the next few from what I can tell, will be remake, rehash, reimagine, sequel, prequel, frequel central however, there is one movie remake that I am quite looking forward to and that is the reimagining of Wes Cravens A Nightmare On Elm Street.

Now I wouldn`t have thought that anybody could slip their hand into the glove of Freddy Krueger and pull off a performance as scary as
Robert Englund in the first Nightmare movie but it looks like Jackie Earle Haley (Rorschach in Watchmen) may have just pulled it off.



Wes Craven is on board too so yes I`m quite excited and willing to let Freddy stalk my dreams again as he did when I was 12!!



Here`s some sneak pics:






No comments:

Post a Comment